The Expanding Expression Tool (EET) helps to build the following language skills:
- Oral expression
- Written expression
- Vocabulary comprehension
- Defining and describing
- Making associations
- Stating functions of objects
- Similarities and differences
- Students quickly learn each symbol and consistently describe and define objects and items providing 6-7 details in an organized manner.
- Entire schools have adopted the program to facilitate improved expression and comprehension. It is being used with students in preschool through high school in both general and special education classrooms.
- It allows students to quickly progress from word to phrase to paragraph to multi-paragraph levels.