I understand and acknowledge the following terms regarding the equipment borrowed from the Easterseals Arkansas Outreach Program and Technology Services (Easterseals OPTS) Loan Program:
1. The equipment will not leave school property. Students may not take the equipment home.
2. I, as a school district representative am responsible for the equipment, including misuse or inappropriate use.
3. The loaned equipment will be used for educational and/or therapeutic purposes ONLY in the educational environment.
4. The loaned equipment must be returned to Easterseals (OPTS) by the date specified unless the contract is renewed and an extension is granted by Easterseals OPTS.
5. If the loaned equipment is not returned by the designated date, the school will be contacted and charged appropriately for the number of days that the equipment is late.
6. If the loaned equipment is not returned, the district will be billed $50.00 per month for each month until the equipment is returned or replaced.
7. If the equipment is not returned within three months of the due date, the district will be responsible for replacing the loaned equipment.
8. Normal maintenance/updates will be the responsibility of Easterseals OPTS. This includes replacing the batteries, installing new software, etc.
9. Districts are responsible for the equipment, insurance, damage or loss.
10. Districts are responsible for a shipping and handling fee of $25.00
11. Unless otherwise stated, districts can loan equipment for a maximum of six weeks. After that time, a new loan request is needed to continue using the equipment and to extend the loan.
12. Easterseals OPTS has the discretion to choose to issue a new contract to the district.
13. Equipment is to be returned by the DUE DATE to 3920 Woodland Heights Rd. Little Rock, AR 72212 via United Parcel Service (UPS) and insured for the value of the equipment.